Deciding when to stop treatment?
I got onto treatment for Cpni specifically for asthmatic symptoms. From mid-2010 I had asthma that was "managed" by preventer inhalers and rescuer inhalers. About a year later, I started treatment for Cpn.
The symptoms have been steadily retreating to the point that it seems they will soon be gone. I have not needed a rescuer inhaler since late 2011 and I've reduced the preventer inhaler from 3 x per day to 1 x per day and I may be rid of it altogether soon.
This raises a difficult question for me. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts, and rest assured I will take responsibility for my actions!
I continue to experience what seems to be die-off reaction. Primarily, I experience fatigue and poor sleep. The fatigue comes in waves and they seem milder and less frequent now than when I started treatment a few months ago. Sleep difficulties remain, and this is the biggest difficulty for me (the fatigue and mild flu-like reactions have been quite tolerable).
So based on Charles Strattoni's recommendations, I have been hoping to get my antibody titers down to normal levels. However, givein the issues with testing, I am also hoping reactions will disappear.
So the question for me is: if my asthma disappears, do I cease treatment or do I go on?
I am unsure as to whether other things have been caused by Cpn. I've had chronic pain, but it seemed to resolve with physiotherapy. I have chronic sleeping difficulties, and these are exacerbated by abxi, making me wonder whether there could be a link. I struggled to shake viruses also, not sure how this is because we're in an Australian summer. I had a chronic and unremitting cough that is now not much more than an occasional nuisance.
Thoughts would be greatly appreciated, how I act on them is entirely my responsibility :)