Miying Meng's blog

July 2011- April 2012 update

2011 - July, Aug., Sept., Oct. (5 day pulses) Neurotransmitter testing Oct. Low in several. Serotonin, epinephrine, PEA and glycine. Doctor recommended I try Tyrosine Spray but stopped because it caused insomnia, chest pain (adrenal issues) Fatigue increased.

2011 - Nov. - Dec. (Continued 5 day pulses) Frequent testing shows no further liver ALT/AST high levels. (had high ALT/AST from doing some 13 day pulses)
Doctor recommended Rhodiola 15% rosavins (adaptogen) - Start: 11/11/11 - Helps with deeper sleep at times and a bit more stamina. Has the added benefit of soothing my stomach each morning as I start the day with it.

Question? D W's protocol method

I am a bit confused again so please bare with me. Darn brain fog anyway. 

I did three extended Tindamax pulses the past few months. My liver/gallbladder issues allowed me the following pulses on Tinii; 11 days, 13 days and then finally 14 days before my liver ALT began to climb. So now I am back to monthly 5 day only pulses.

I actually feel better at start of Tindamax pulse until liver/gallbladder act up followed by a week of status quo and then slowly begin to ebb toward not feeling as good while off pulse until I begin next pulse.

Extended pulses proved therapeutic

My update for the last several months is quite positive. I hope it will give those of you struggling some hope for better days ahead. First of all, let me say I really appreciate those here that have given me help from time to time. I want you to know that I really do listen. Therefore, I have reaped the benefits for which I am very grateful to you.

Let me contrast my beginnings here with how I am doing now. Scale of 1-10 ... 10 being normal. When I first became sick I was around 2-3 in 2002. Using various treatment methods for several years and riding the roller coaster of my illness by the time I came here in 2008 I was somewhere around 5 but sinking fast. Miserable every day really.

Am I getting at the cryptic form?

Hello to you all. For almost a year now I have been faithfully taking 100 mg. Doxyi twice daily, Azithromax 250 mg. M-W-F and every 4 weeks Tinidazole 500 mg. twice daily for 5 days. This is after the previous year ramping up finally to do a few pulses, stopping, and starting the protocol again, etc.

Need help please, my latest Cpn titer result. :)

I just got some of my recent lab test results back. I will discuss with my doc soon.

 But first I was wondering what your thoughts are on my C.Pn titer result.  I have strictly used the Wheldon Protocol including all supplementsi (except B12 as curiously I test high for it.) Then after seeking a Lyme Disease diagnosis a few months ago I increased the Doxyi. Doubled it with good results as far as feeling better overall now. But of course, I still do have waxing and waning symptoms and still cannot function 100%, etc.

Due to some sensitivity issues with some of the other tests I was taking I stopped ALL meds and supplementsi 10 days prior to my blood draw. The day of said blood draw I fasted. Here is test result for C.Pn below:

Happy days! My new doc & my ongoing progress.

Hello faithful Cpni members and newbies.

Persistencei pays off! I just finished my #3 Tinii pulse for this year. Did as many back in 2009 before complications with LLMD & tests detoured me for awhile. Anyway, this last pulse was interesting. I didn't get nearly as sick during the actual 5 day pulse. This time I had symptom increase the week after but even so I was not slain with unbearable symptoms. It was tiring and trying and the "Troll Queen" had a tamer & more limited visit. This week, which is 23 days later, I have been feeling quite good compared to all my days of illness the past 8-9 years. More energy, less pain and windows of actually feeling like a "normal person". As much as I can recall it, that is. lol

Making some good progress :)

2010 March - April Update

Pulse date: Mar. 29th - Apr. 2nd.

I finally did my first 5 day tinidazole pulse since July 2009.

But first a refresher with a bit of my pulse history follows:

Restarted my CAP

Jan-Mar. 2010 - My blog update.

After the daily Biaxin doses the entire month of December, the month of January I went completely without antibioticsi. I did continue with all the recommended supplementsi for C.Pn. Interestingly enough the brain pressure I was experiencing did not abate from the yeast treatment or without CAPi. Nor did the numbness, with infrequent pain, in my left foot. I did begin to use Lauricidin in Jan. I painstakingly added a couple pellets each day so that I would not severely react. Even at the small doses it was obvious to me that it caused me immunopathology.

Aug - Dec 2009 Update

Aug - Dec 2009 - My Update

I have not done anymore Tinidazole 5 day pulses since August. I did take Doxyi 200 mg. daily and Azithromax MWF until the end of Oct. Then my new LLMD asked me to get off all antibioticsi for one month (Nov) then for the month of Dec take Biaxin twice a day. But I am getting ahead of myself. Back tracking now ...

My first party in 7 years!

6/29-7/3/2009 My first 5 day Tinidazole pulse.

It was a personal victory for me to take Tini for 5 days without excessive nausea or vomiting. I did not need to fight very hard the following 10 days to keep my cookies down. Ginger root tea leveled the playing field for me. The trick was to make it fast enough, pour it on ice and drink as fast as I could manage it. My gallbladder/liver was kept under control with lemon water everyday. Of course among my supplementsi besides the NACi is a herbal liver/gallbladder cleanser I take with meals. I cannot fail in my use of the above or yaeyama chlorella or charcoal but that is a small effort in this long ordeal to get well without a doubt.

Drunk on a glass of Chardonnay

Hi everybody. I have been doing pretty darn good after my first two weeks in the month pulse sickness faded. So I had a birthday celebration drink last Thursday evening when my dear husband took me out for dinner. First time in seven years I have been well enough. Yay! Anyway, I drank one glass of wine with a meal and I was a giggling idiot afterward. I got out of the restaurant okay. But we decided to take me for a walk before driving home. LOL Oh my gosh. Everytime I looked at my darling man and he gave me one of those looks of his ... I just cracked up. I almost ended up sitting on the ground peeing my pants. What's up with that? It would take a bottle to get that tipsy in the past. It was crazy. This sickness has given me a fatty liver so is that the reason?

Tinidazole Pulse Progress

Tinidazole Pulses. (Note: Latest entry at the bottom of page)

3.2.09 - 1 - 500 mg tablet

3.16.09 - 1 - 500 mg tablet

The reason I took one 500 mg tablet 14 days after the first tablet is that most of the reactions from it seemed to be gone so I thought, why not? I am in the process of ramping up to a full pulse so I am taking liberty to change things a bit for my benefit. Speed things up when I can as I am such a slow poke.

Started Tini & ? Choles

Feb. 21 - Mar. 11, 2009

Switched from Mino - My Doxy Diary

 My Doxyi Diary: 1.17-2.20.09 (I had been on minocycline since Sept. It had caused extremely painful wrists, fingers, shoulders and knees. I needed to see if Doxy would be more tolerable. It appears so far that it is the case for me. I also take Azith M-W-F. Last entry at top going downward to first entry.)

Progress update (1.5.09)

ADD ON: 01/05/09 - Last night I finally added on the second daily 100 mg. of Minoi. Yay!

Syndicate content